A Recruitment Seminar at University of Balamand
April 11, 2019
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝, 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 & 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝐚 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝗚𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝘇𝗸 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝐨𝐧 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝗣𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐑 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝗵𝗺𝗲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 - 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲.
The seminar was provided to a selection of promising future business candidates. The students were introduced to the following topics:
- VALOORES’ Work Ethic, Culture and Values
- VALOORES' Lines of Business
- VALOORES' Career Opportunities and Internship Program
- VALOORES’ Clients
- VALOORES Academy
- The Industry Pain and VALOORES’ Added Value
- Real Life Success Stories as a Leading Force Across Multiple Local and Global Market Sectors-Preparing a Good CV & Interview Tips.
It was an opportunity for them to gain insights on the means and tools to optimize their skills and expertise in order to excel in their future careers.