Workshop on «Economic And Financial Indicators»
January 29, 2019
The Association of Banks in Lebanon organized a Workshop Day in collaboration with VALOORES ACADEMY for the Mid-Level Banks Executives on "ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL INDICATORS” that was held on January 29, 2019 at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Ain El Mreisseh.
The workshop was conducted by our Professional Corporate Trainer and the Strategist Paul Doueihy who introduced the world major reliable economic and financial markets indicators that are key to making sound financial and strategic decisions. View PDF
- Identify and locate the major economic indicators.
- Analyze the main economic indicators and the impact of these indicators on financial markets.
- Discuss the implications of Central Banks’ decisions.
- Understand the economic role of governments and its implications for the indicators.
- Show the link between economic indicators and financial markets.